Monday, March 14

Vintage White

I am addicted to finding Vintage white dresses at the moment.. I secretly wish i could have another, wedding just so I can play dress up again... hehhe... Wearing a vintage wedding dress is a lovely idea for your wedding. Think about it, its cost effective, something old already, and the dress has a story to tell.. If wearing a vintage wedding dress on our wedding day isn't your thing, try wearing a vintage white dress for a wedding event, maybe a bridal shower or a engagement party? Possibilities are endless...

All of these beauties can easily be purchased from Etsy, and prices? Practically a steal…













Happy Wedding :)
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. funny, i have that third dress sitting in my favorites. thank you for including my Layer Cake dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dresses - thanks for including my shop!

    ReplyDelete