Thursday, July 5

Happy July



I can't believe it's already 5 days into July! I'm a little late for this month's Desktop Calender, but it's better late than never. How did everyone enjoy their 4th of July holiday? I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday. This weekend we're headed down to San Diego for a dear friend's wedding. I'm pretty excited to be getting out of town and not to work this weekend, like we normally do... But I think I will have to work on some items for pinktea6 on the car ride there... heheh... It's a good thing I'm not driving!

I hope you like this month's calender. I thought it felt like summer. What do you think?

You can download this month's desktop wallpaper here
If you would like one without a calender, please download it here.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment