Tuesday, November 22

Golden Locket

I think, I'm desperately in need of a gold vintage locket. I've been obsessed with them lately. I really want one, but I can never decide what to get or if it is the 'right' locket for me. Heheh... Isn't that silly? But  really I think out of all the jewelry out there, even engagement + wedding rings, a locket is the most personable piece of jewelry out there. It represents who you are, your name, and who you may love. Here are a few lockets I found on Etsy. They are a few that I think I want to buy myself! heheh.

Source: On The Road Vintage
Source: Freshy Fig
Source: Heart Vintage
Source: Freshy Fig
Source: Micky Chase Jewelry
Source: Stella Saves The Day
Source: Stella Saves The Day
Source: Freshy Fig
Source: Vintage In Bloom
Source: Silk Purse Sows Ear
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my lockets, Tracie! I agree that lockets are very personal gifts and I have loved them since I was a little girl. They never go out of style! Happy Holidays to you!
    Jennifer
    Stella Saves the Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very honored to have my Personalized Monogrammed with a Custom Initial Antique Gold Pendant Locket featured on your blog. Your blog is very lovely, love the soft vintage feel to the images!

    Thank you,
    Viola
    Micky Chase Jewelry on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled to be included in your blog!! I'm with you, I would like to buy a few of these also!!
    Warm Blessings,
    Martha
    heartvintage on Etsy

    ReplyDelete